After the training course you will be able to -
- Carry out fault diagnosis according to the levels model on the high-voltage system.
- State the safety rules that apply when disabling power on the basis of diagnosis manually at the high-voltage on-board power supply, and when performing the insulation resistance test.
- Describe the qualification concept for carrying out a fault diagnosis on the high-voltage system.
- Diagnose a high-voltage battery using the special tool.
- Carry out an insulation resistance test.
- Measure the capacity of the high-voltage battery with XENTRY Diagnostics.
- Apply the required work instructions (WIS documentation).
- Create the necessary documentation during the fault diagnosis on the high-voltage system.
This course focuses on the practical skills required to diagnose faults with High-Voltage systems.
T1192F-UK.PC - Manual Power Disable of the High-Voltage On-Board Electrical System and New High Voltage Tests
All participants must have their own D5 user details. The user account must be functioning and include access to GTLS and WIS as a minimum requirement.
We do not have generic User ID's.
System Technician or Diagnostic Technician with experience of working with High-Voltage vehicles.