During the face to face course you will be asked to safely demonstrate a XENTRY and manual disconnect of the High voltage system as per XENTRY and WIS instructuions.
Perform a XENTRY led diagnosis disconnect of the High voltage system. Perform a maunual disconnect of the high voltage system using the relevent HV PPE. Familiarisation of the eVito functions
The participant can:
- Disconnect the high-voltage on-board electrical system with the aid of the diagnostic device and put it back into operation.
- Disconnect power from the high-voltage on-board electrical system and start the sys-tem up again
- Name existing test possibilities with the diagnostic unit
- Name information on the charging process, e.g. control message
- Describe specific maintenance points for the eVito
T0103E-UK e-learning - High Voltage Awareness
T0001V-UK.VN High voltage qualification
T1881V-UK.VN Vans Alternative Drives Product Qualification eVito Model Series 447 virtual classroom
All participants must have their own D5 user details. The user account must be functioning and include access to GTLS and WIS as a minimum requirement.
To ensure that all the correct PPE is in place any technician who is attending T1881F Product Qualification eVito or T2096F Alternative Drives eVito & eSprinter will be required to bring ALL there PPE to the training course.
The following list PPE for high voltage is the minimum requirement specified by Mercedes-Benz and UK specifications must be observed:
Electrician’s Helmet without ventilation holes in accordance with standard EN 397
Safety mask/eye protection, in accordance with standard EN 166
Protective gloves, in accordance with standard EN 60903.2012 Class 0, Colour Red (marking A (acids), A+H (acid or oil) or R (acid, oil, ozone)).
Arc Flash Jacket Class 2, in accordance with standard EN/ISO 11612
Should you require further information regarding PPE, it can be found in WIS – Document number AH00.00-Z-0300-01A